Employee Self Service
Employer and Employee Empowerment
Get the most out of your workday by staying focused on your core business. Employee Self Service can help you:
- Reduce printing costs and get environmentally friendly. ESS allows employees to access paystubs, pay history, and year-end tax forms online.
- Decrease administrative hassles. Pairing ESS with direct deposit or cash cards can eliminate time spent tracking down employees on payday.
Improve information accuracy. Employees can access and view payroll and HR data at any time, improving communication and data accuracy.
Employee Self Service Details
- Contact Information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Position and Earnings – department, status, position, earnings, and reviews
- Deductions - all deductions withheld from pay
- Taxes - all taxes withheld from pay
- Direct Deposit- each bank account set up for deposit
- Accruals - vacation, sick, or other time-off balances
- Pay History – previous checks and a year-to-date summary
- Form W-2 or 1099
- Company Contact Information – mailing address and contact